Saturday, November 29, 2008

So ... cold

Argh! I woke up today and was thinking about fixing some breakfast before brow-beating Zack in to joining the Y in Staunton. Then he called from the bathroom, "We have no hot water."

@%&$#@ How could we have no hot water? Then I remembered that we hadn't checked on the propane tank in the back yard in awhile. "Did you check the tank?" I asked. "Goin' to do that right now," he replied.

A few minutes later we received the bad news: The tank was on empty. It's a Saturday, so the gas company is closed. Oh, and our furnace works off of the hot water tank. Joy.

So, everyone think warm thoughts for us while we shiver our asses off this weekend.

Love you all!

2 comments:

Dad said...

You whimps, I had to blow the snow out of the drive way twice already. Zack does this Kathy chick make better pancakes than I make?
Love you guys can't wait to see ya.
Dad

PattyD said...

Well I made 4 different kinds of Christmas cookies so far and have three more kinds to make. I've got some tins ready so I can send
you some. The'll go great with wine! We're really snowed in today. Bruce loves his "new" snow blower. He had to show me how much
farther it shoots than his old one did. Love you guys, Mom